If you are searching for a simple way to improve the effectiveness of the learning solutions you offer, why not add a skilled temporary trainer to your staff?
The most important lesson I've learned In 30 plus years in the training industry is the best training curriculum is ineffective, if you don’t have the right facilitator.
Here are the top five reasons I believe a professional temporary trainer is the right move for your department.
1. They're Flexible: Plans and programs can change based on emergency situations. Our service allows you to quickly scale-up or down, based on your departmental needs.
2. They're Convenient: A professional temporary trainer is a phone call away. Imagine how it would feel to have an experienced trainer at your fingertips. Someone ready to take on a long-term delivery or a short one-day assignment. All of this, while adding value and experience to your delivery talent pool.
3. They're Qualified: There is no substitute for an experienced facilitator. Especially if the trainer brings transferable skills and best practices from different organizations. It's also a good practice to have some one certified to teach various industry specific training programs.
4. They Save Time: Time is the only resource that is equally divided among every one. Temporary trainers allow you to save time and cost by utilizing selective engagement. We are only there when needed. In some cases, this can reduce the time and cost of maintaining a staff of under utilized trainers.
5. They're Cost Effective: You might think an experienced temporary trainer is going to come at a high cost. The reality is, we offer several flexible programs that will fit your budget.
Contact us for more information about this service or call (904) 450 - 1928.
Ray White & Anne Hawkins